Meet Onion ID at RSA Conference 2017 in San FranciscoAnirban Banerjee
Onion ID, the next generation of Privileged Account Management (PAM) solutions, will be attending this year’s RSA Conference in San Francisco, Feb 13-Feb 17.
RSA is one of the premier security events, and a great venue for companies to connect with experts in the field and learn how to secure their IT infrastructure. As a company at the forefront of Access and Privilege Management, we provide an end-to-end solution that allows our customers to prevent insider threats, secure servers and 3rd party apps, and control their spending via efficient license management.
Are you ready take the first step toward Privileged Account Management? Book an appointment during RSA with one of our experts.
Onion ID secures privileges for accounts on any Server (on-prem, AWS, Rackspace, SoftLayer, private clouds), Containers (Docker, CoreOS) and SaaS Applications (GitHub, Twitter, O365, LinkedIn) in 60 seconds. Additionally, Onion ID provides secure sharing of API keys and credentials between employees and automated scripts.
Onion ID saves hours per server per month of admin time and reduces access violations by over 86%*.
- Privilege Management – Easily provision and de-provision privileged users from any servers and containers. No modifications to host files on laptops or chef/puppet is required.
- Auditing – Easily audit all commands run by any users, set up alerts and search in real time for command history for complete session recording. Get complete control on cloud applications, specify what can employees do and cannot do.
- Real Time Policy Enforcement – Easily enable 2FA on apps and servers with zero change. Implement security policies to insulate SSH keys and perform automatic key rotations. Generate auto-scheduled reports for SOX, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA compliance.
- Rapid Deployment – No SDK to integrate, available as SaaS, Virtual Private Cloud, or on-premise installation. One click provisioning and de-provisioning of users from servers and applications.
- Stop Breaches and Insider Threats – Machine learning based behavior analysis to detect anomalous access patterns and stop insider threats.
- Built-in MFA – from invisible geo fencing, proximity, IP filtering to Biometric and more.
Join Onion ID during RSA at our executive suite in San Francisco for a live demo of the Onion ID Privileged Access Management platform. We’ll show you how to deploy Dynamic PAM on Servers and SaaS Apps with one solution that drive dramatic increases in efficiency with your security and compliance programs.
Also published on Medium.